Environmental-Finance.com is an online news and analysis service established in 1999 to report on environmental
markets, investment and risk.
We have established ourselves as the leading media covering opportunities arising for the finance departments in corporates and the financial sector as a whole from the move to a lower carbon world. It is the only global publication dedicated to this fast-changing area.
Environmental Finance provides, through leading industry specialists and an experienced team of journalists, timely and incisive news and analysis on a broad range of environmental issues including climate change, renewable energy finance, emissions markets, weather risk management, policy and legislation, environmental insurance and sustainable investments. We look at the capital markets, private equity and venture capital, equities and indices, fund and asset management as well as industry trends and specific issues such as reporting.
By marketing your services through Environmental Finance – our online news and analysis service, the News Alerts and the Quarterly print magazine – you will be reaching a large yet highly targeted group of senior executives, finance and CSR professionals from corporations and financial organizations
Environmental Finance is dedicated to ensuring subscribers are:
- Fully informed of national and international legislation
- Capable of making better investment decisions
- Able to keep track of their competitors' environmental policies
- Equipped to attract new investors
- Up-to-date with the latest financial products to help them comply with, and profit from, new environmental regulations.
Our target audience are your clients and potential clients. They include:
- Institutional investors - asset and fund managers, equity analysts, SRI specialists
- Investment and commercial banks - corporate financiers, debt issuance departments, derivatives and commodity traders, equity analysts and project finance specialists
- Energy companies – environmental and CSR managers, CFOs and renewables specialists
- Central banks and development banks
- Top 1000 companies in Europe and the US - CFOs and environmental managers
- Weather-sensitive industries
- Insurance and re-insurance companies
- Environmental consultancies
- NGOs and Governments
Environmental-Finance.com is published by Fulton Publishing, a division of Field Gibson Media - a specialist business-to-business financial publisher based in London. Field Gibson Media also publishes InsuranceERM.com.